Outlaws Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaws is a faction within perfect world international

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Officers Meeting: July 22nd 2010

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bulma_bunny

Bulma_bunny

Officers Meeting: July 22nd 2010  Empty
PostSubject: Officers Meeting: July 22nd 2010    Officers Meeting: July 22nd 2010  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:46 am

Lilydarkness: Secretary (took record of this meeting) Lilydarkness=Bulma_bunny)

Meeting Attendence:
Afridity
Mythika
Autumnal
kingfluffy
Unholyblades
Lilydarkness
Gammatos
Super_Dragon
Sedative
failix
venovix

Meeting time: Start: 7:34 P.M. Central Time End: 8:45 P.M. Central Time

Discussion Topic: Faction Changes and Resolving Faction issues Open discussion format

What was Discussed:

-Executors Must have atleast one invite a week.
-Afridity will be the only one promoting or demoting due to the mishap last week no one is to hound Myth for a promotion!!!
-Outlaws level cap is lvl 30+ for 2 weeks then the level cap will be moving up to 50+ remember when u are recruiting you must remember lvl caps. This does not mean everyone who is under lvl 50 must be that high in 2 weeks this is only for the people we invite to faction.
-Reason for the lvl caps are because we are goin to be doing TW and want a stronger faction. When u advertise for invites make sure to put in lvl cap and say we are recruiting.
-Afri has plans on us owning some land and getting the money we deserve to help guild members upgrade their gear so on.............
-When recruiting if can look out for healers and tanks! we need them EVERYONE is welcome but keep an eye out for healers and tanks!!!
-When recruiting Plz Plz Make sure they know the rules! And when u invite plz tell them about our forums!

I appreciate everyone who was in attendence at the meeting! Thank you all for ur input and understanding! Hope the outlaws becomes alot stronger! If any questions plz contact Afridity < Leader > Mythika < Director > Or Lilydarkness (Me) <33333333333 Lily
Back to top Go down
Mythika

Mythika

PostSubject: Reply On officers meeting   Officers Meeting: July 22nd 2010  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:52 am

Appreciation for Everyone who attended the meeting! As for the lvl cap and faction decissions i agree with all decissions made and i appreciate the actual meeting to discuss the situations.

As for the mishap last week I do apologize for anything that may have been my fault but plz in the future do not spam me or attack me about promotions or demotions speak to afri only as she will be the only one able to do anything about it i have spoken to her and we have both decided we do not want anything like this happening again so AFRIDITY WILL BE THE ONY ON DOING ANY OF IT! plz do not spam me or ask me about it. all it cause was a lot of confussion and alot of stress and worry on my part! again i apologize for anything that may have been my fault but plz lets not let this happen again.

The Officer's meeting i think went well and i appreciate having one lets try to do that every week or 2 weeks just to keep our heads straight!

Love you all and Dont want to leave but lets keep the stress lvl down to a minimum Its a game for fun and relaxing! lets not make it more than that!

Love You and Lily You did a wonderful job!!! Am proud of you!!!! And i love you sweetie!<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

Love Mythika
Back to top Go down
Afridity
Admin
Afridity

PostSubject: Re: Officers Meeting: July 22nd 2010    Officers Meeting: July 22nd 2010  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:33 pm

Hi everyone....First of all i want to thank eveyone who attended our officers meeting and i want a very special thanks to to Lilly for such a fine job on doin the mins for the guild to read it was exactually what i wanted and couldnt have done better myself....AWSOME JOB BABYGIRL (Lilydarkenss) cheers I love you cheers .Also the Meeting went very well aand i also want a Special thanks to Mythy for her input as well TY MYTHYGIRL AWSOME JOB!! cheers I love you cheers Please keep in mind everyone that these mettings a very nessessary to make changes and to inprove our guild and to let ppl know what was said and whats being planned as well as the other officers that couldnt attend!! Keep up the great work u guys IM VERY VERY PROUD OF U ALL LUV YOUZ!!! I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Officers Meeting: July 22nd 2010    Officers Meeting: July 22nd 2010  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Officers Meeting: July 22nd 2010
Page 1 of 1