Outlaws Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaws is a faction within perfect world international

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trick: this is how to increase your critical hit rate by 1%

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aoumi

aoumi

Trick: this is how to increase your critical hit rate by 1% Empty
PostSubject: Trick: this is how to increase your critical hit rate by 1%   Trick: this is how to increase your critical hit rate by 1% Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 9:40 pm

Hi outlawish people, ao here! ^^

This is a trick that an old gilgie of mine showed me in PW-MY. Some of you may be aware already, but still I wanted to create a topic about that. Basically it's a game bug (I believe) that lets you raise your critical rate by 1 % with minimal effort!

1. You need to find one of those special arrows with extra blue stats that give Critical Hit Rate +1%. I've tried many times to craft them but I only get regular ones, in fact I'm not even sure if they can be crafted at all, or they could be only drops. The best way is to buy from catshops, but BEWARE! Some people are selling them at 10,000 ea, others 1000 and others 100. You just need to look carefully in all the catshops. I forgot where I bought mine, but if I find the player I will edit my post here. For now I don't know if there is another way to get one of these, I bought 5 for 100 ea because I wanted to have some for future characters as well. AND! Please make sure the arrow is for LVL 1-16 bow, not 4-16, because you won't have enough DEX to equip it unless you're an archer ofc!

Trick: this is how to increase your critical hit rate by 1% 20100629060936

2. You need to buy a bow, the cheapest possible one, but these are not sold in Archo, so you you need to visit the blacksmith of one of the n00b cities to get one (Plume, EtherSword and Lost City). I think it costs 80. Make sure it is lvl. 1-14 again. Equip it and then equip the arrow. Remove the bow and you're done! The arrow stays equipped, raising your critical hit rate by 1%! You can then equip any weapon, regardless of your race/class, the arrow will stay there.

Trick: this is how to increase your critical hit rate by 1% 20100629060401

Although I only have 2% crit, sometimes I feel like every 2nd hit of mine is critical! Could be pure luck of course, but I do make more criticals thanks to this trick. I don't think it's bannable offense, if it was they should've fixed it already, but before that they have a handful of more urgent bugs like transperant walls, flying turtles and what not... xD so I think you're not going to be banned for something like this.

Enjoy and hope that was interesting for you ^_^
Back to top Go down

Trick: this is how to increase your critical hit rate by 1%
Page 1 of 1