Outlaws Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaws is a faction within perfect world international

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Banishment

Go down 
+3
Afridity
ColdStrike
Extursion
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Extursion

Banishment Empty
PostSubject: Banishment   Banishment Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:55 pm

Hey, I'm FritoLays and i was recently banished and am here on friendly terms to find out the cause for my banishment.

i've tried contacting Afridity(sorry im not yet sure on how to spell your name) I was banished about a half a week ago sometime in the evening. I wasn't given an explanation, I've asked why on about 2 different dates why i was banished and on a third date apologized for the three reasons i had been told(from people, not from Afridity)

As far as I know i was banishd for a comment I made, which i believe was misinturperated, The comment was somewhere along the lines of me being in the Arch and saying "hey are there any bored girls around, ill give you a ride." me being a barb I can transform into a tiger and give what i like to call Tiger-Rides which is being a tiger-taxi and can give rides to only female characters, otherwise i would have said " is anybody bored" , but since the game limits me i didn't even offer to give men rides, yes i can see how it could be translated into sexual innuendo, and yes i should have worded it better, such as using the words "lift" or "transportation", the truth is, i'm bad with words, i don't exactly use the best words and i don't think before i speak, im an inpulse guy. but that doesn't mean that i would talk dirty on a game to people i don't even know. Thats just weird and I wouldn't do that, im not into the online weirdness of dating in games or doing weird things like that.(not that if you do your weird, im not trying to be hostile towards you, you do your thing i'll do mine)

i was also told that i was banned for not helping with quests enough, and always requesting help, but thats not entirly true, i did help Sinmara with her "test" quest and i gave people, who the game lets me carry, lifts around its fun for me and faster than than walking for them. as well as he fact that I had never heard of a rule like that, i was told there as 3 rules and non of them said i had to help, if I had known i would help, i like this faction way too much to just get myself banned for just that.

The 3rd reason i was told i was banned was because i had spammed Afridity too much, i sent 4 messages over the period of 2-3 hours, thats at most, 1 message every 30 minutes, i admit it was a bit much, and i should have waited longer before asking again.

I'm sorry for each of those reasons and won't let them happen if im allowed back in or not, i've already made changes to my person to help keep this happening in the future.

I've tried contacting afferidity multiple times about this but i never got a response, but then again i was recently informed that there was a disturbance causeing two beloved officers to leave the fraction for a short while, maybe she was busy sorting that issue out and didn't have time for me, i don't know what it is, you all seem very very mature and I know you have a good reason for not responding.

I know i don't have any hard feelings and i won't hold any grudges i like all of you, i tried moving on and got into the faction playboy, but they were kinda weird, a bit too much of a difference compared to you, and since outlaws was the main reason i got on this game day after day and almost all my friends are in outlaws i'd really like to get this issue solved.

So Really I guess the question is, why was i banished?

Sorry about my spelling, My keyboard isn't the greatest and can't keep up with my typing speed, plus im not the greatest speller either lol, I hope that you appreciate how mature i made this, im not the maturest person, but i can be when needed. <3 ya all
Back to top Go down
ColdStrike
Moderators
ColdStrike

Banishment Empty
PostSubject: oh lol   Banishment Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:03 pm

YIKES, you got teh name right
lol sucks to be you then, send a OM in game to Afridity
Back to top Go down
Extursion

Banishment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banishment   Banishment Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:29 pm

OM? I've in game chatted Aferidity but no such luck
Back to top Go down
Afridity
Admin
Afridity

Banishment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banishment   Banishment Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:58 pm

First of all let me make it known that i or my Dir doesn't bannish ppl from the guild for no due just cause. Further more Factions have rules and Officers are there to keep an eye on things when the leader or Dir is not there, they (officers) are there also to enforce the rules and inform the leader of any such things that go on in a large faction. When i have more then 3-4 officers and other members message me because of such diligience i do get together will my officers and Dir for a confrence and we decide on what actions should take place....It is not my Decision entirly although i do have the final decision. If ppl cannot follow just 2 simple rules 1. Keep Faction Chat Clean No exceptions, 2. Have Respect for all Officers and all Faction Members. that is not very hard at all basiclly its just common sence and maturity on members part. Ty with love Afri Basketball
Back to top Go down
Extursion

Banishment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banishment   Banishment Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:00 pm

Sooooo Wich rule did I break >.>
Back to top Go down
Afridity
Admin
Afridity

Banishment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banishment   Banishment Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:33 am

You would have to talk to Mythika for a reinstatement
Back to top Go down
aoumi

aoumi

Banishment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banishment   Banishment Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:25 pm

Hi everyone, I'm going to use this topic to talk since I don't want to create a new one.

Before I knew what was happening, I was kicked out of guild and I'm still shocked about what happened... I wrote a few letters in Cyrillic alphabet in the guild chat by mistake ("grats super" for his ding and "ops"). I'm using Cyrillic, Japanese and Latin alphabets to talk to different people and I often change them by mistake, because I always hit ALT+SHIFT accidentally.

First Arrory whispered me that only English was allowed and I politely replied that it was a mistake because I'd shifted alphabets again, I thought that was evident for anyone. But he persistently and continuously tried to convince me that it was not an accident, since I typed it in the chat after all. And once again, I said that it happened by mistake and not on purpose since I had no need to talk in my own language (it wasn't in Bulgarian either, it was in English but just transliterated).

I guess that maybe Afridity thought it was an insult in another language, but as to why I would want to insult anyone, and moreover anyone from guild is beyond me... Everyone can check that it is "grats super" using any online translator... But this is not what is bothering me...

I'm shocked and saddened at the same time because of Afridity's reaction. I don't know how old she is, I always treat people with respect and never intend to offend them, but if I have to be honest to myself I think that her reaction was rash, inconsiderate, she was embittered, yelling in the guild chat to me for something that I did purely by mistake. Did anything deadly happen? I wrote 5 letters that were not latin because I messed up my keyboard again, and this happens all the time, yes, it's not that I want it... Just wanted to clear up the situation, nothing more. I don't think I made a terrible sin or anything that I should be apologising for, having in mind that I already said to Arrory countless times that it was a mistake.

I've played Perfect World Malaysia for 8 months and I've never seen such thing happening, and I'm sorry to say this, but I think this situation is an avid indication of Afridity's immaturity and inability to think rationally, to act calm and be open-minded. Please don't get me wrong; I do like all the people in Outlaws because they're nice and helpful, but unfortunately I don't think Afridity has the qualifications to be a guild master. Guild master's job is not only to kick people and yell in chat, please do not be so narrow-minded and xenophobic. At this rate you don't have the slightest idea how a guild master should behave and I find that very disturbing.

Having said that, see you around guys! ^^''

ao~

edit: umm now when I think of it, it was actually Arorry that started the whole thing, by seeing a few non-latin letters, not that it matters anymore, but anyway... xD
Back to top Go down
chanman
Moderators
chanman

Banishment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banishment   Banishment Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:32 am

i can tell you Afridity is one of the best faction leaders on the game... which is one reason im comming over to that sever
Back to top Go down
Afridity
Admin
Afridity

Banishment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banishment   Banishment Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:04 am

i would like to thank ao on this feedback i will use this ifo to better myself as well as the faction ty ao Smile
Back to top Go down
Mythika

Mythika

Banishment Empty
PostSubject: On Bannishment   Banishment Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:04 am

Like a Star @ heaven Alrighty people i c that a couple of people have an issue with y they were banned and i would like to clear some things up First Frito: You were banished for a number of reasons and were given warnings about ur actions sorry if you feel badly about what you did you should have listened to the warnings spamming and whispering explicit sexual comments to guild members when it is unwanted is not acceptable behavior for anyone including a guild member and i do not believe i will be tolerated as you can very well see as you were bannished and when someone tells you multipule times that they are busy at the moment and cant respond to you in your many whispers you should have had enough common sense to know that it was probably not a good time to be talking to them. These things fall under 1 of the 2 basic rules the second being RESPECT guild members. this was not respectful, decent, or considerate. you wanted to know which rule u broke well there ya go. simple easy and to the point. Second, ao, i do not know what happened when you were bannished i was unavailable at the time but, i do know one thing afridity would not bannish someone for just anything she has a meeting and if she does act rashly she will say she has. There will be a meeting and there will be changes made or an apology made i do not see this as immaturity everyone has a tendency to overreact to things including yourself does not make them a completely immature or irrational person. and if such a thing happens i am sure she would make an apology of some sort, mistakes are understandable just because afridity is a leader does not mean she does not make a mistake but that also doesnt mean she should be spoken about in a bad manner because she makes a mistake this does not make her immature nor does it make her a bad person it is just human. Learn understanding. anyone else who may have been banned and has an issue with it may freely send me a message or afridity i am sure there will be a response as quickly as we are able. but i will say this one more time we do not bannish without cause we have a meeting before bannishement or after to discuss if it was a good decission it is not completely up to afridity she does talk to her guild members about it so i u are ever banned you should think about that not just one member thought you did something wrong but several maybe that will make you rethink what was said or done. Ty Mythika! Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Afridity
Admin
Afridity

Banishment Empty
PostSubject: Mythyika's Message!!!   Banishment Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 6:50 pm

Mythy iv couldnt have said it better myself ty cheers
Back to top Go down
Mythika

Mythika

Banishment Empty
PostSubject: Afri   Banishment Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:50 am

Of course sweetie!! I Gots Ur back always <3 Love Ya! OUTLAWS ROCK ( !,,! >.< !,,! ) !!!!!!!!!! <3333 Mythika
Back to top Go down
Bulma_bunny

Bulma_bunny

Banishment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banishment   Banishment Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:55 am

I got ur back to wait for me -trips falls dang got a ouchie- OK HUGSSSSSSSSSSSS lol Tacklehugs and outlaws forever Very Happy cheers albino
Back to top Go down
Mythika

Mythika

Banishment Empty
PostSubject: Bunny   Banishment Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:57 am

albino Silly Bunny Wabbit Lol >.< Love You <3333333333 Mythi
Back to top Go down
Extursion

Banishment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banishment   Banishment Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:29 pm

Hey, I'd like to apologize for what i did, the last time i played this was awhile ago, and i admit that i was immature, and i'm not sure what i was doing since it was so long ago, how ever i can tell you i wasn't whispering sexual things to people. However Myth i do recall spamming you and bunny, for which i'm sorry messaging you so much, i basically had 3 friends after banishment, and me being the immature kid i was i would spam you, or keep trying to talk to you, and i'm sorry about that. I don't know if you all will ever read this since the recent posts on any threads are in 12/10, however i want you all to know i'm truly sorry and college has helped straighten me out a bit.
Back to top Go down
Afridity
Admin
Afridity

Banishment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banishment   Banishment Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:55 pm

Awsome ty ex Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Banishment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banishment   Banishment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down