Outlaws Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaws is a faction within perfect world international

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raise the lvl requirement

Go down 
+4
Afridity
chanman
Muramasas
_Hate_Time_
8 posters
AuthorMessage
_Hate_Time_
Moderators
_Hate_Time_

Raise the lvl requirement Empty
PostSubject: Raise the lvl requirement   Raise the lvl requirement Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:24 am

I know i'm making a lot of suggestions and I just got back into faction tonight lol. But what good is forum without posts so. Another thing i would like to discuss is the level requirement for the guild. I noticed that it is at 20+. But right now would be the time to raise the bar a little. Because I see there are lots of inactive lowbies on roster. If you raised the lvl requirement just a little to like 40+ or 50+ i think we would benefit a lot for two reasons. One, lots of people will start a character and work on it until lvl 20 or 30 and then decide to make new character cuz they don't like the one they made. Thus you have lots of inactive lowbies being sweeped from the roster weekly. But if lvl Requirement was higher, chances are that someon who works on character up to lvl 40-50 they are not just going to up and quit and make new one. And reason two, because most of us that have been in guild for a while are starting to reach the mid to high lvl and we could all help each other out a lot more if everyone in guild was same lvl. Think about it there would always be someone on that could help, and you would still be getting quests or BH or bosses that you need too. Instead of having to take time off of your leveling to help someone lower lvl on their quests or boss everyone would mostly need same bossed and same fb's bh's if the majority of us were same level. Once again just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Muramasas
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Raise the lvl requirement   Raise the lvl requirement Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 8:29 am

I like the idea of 4x's or 5x's minimum req but most of them are already in factions by that time. We'd have to try to use some salesmanship to get them to come to us haha.
Back to top Go down
chanman
Moderators
chanman

PostSubject: Re: Raise the lvl requirement   Raise the lvl requirement Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:48 pm

i say go to 25-30 but let the 20s stay as long as there active
Back to top Go down
Afridity
Admin
Afridity

PostSubject: Re: Raise the lvl requirement   Raise the lvl requirement Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:12 am

UR RIGHT!!! i will make some changes soon ty for ur thoughts Smile
Back to top Go down
chanman
Moderators
chanman

PostSubject: Re: Raise the lvl requirement   Raise the lvl requirement Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:32 am

o_O sounds good ^_^
Back to top Go down
ColdStrike
Moderators
ColdStrike

PostSubject: i think we should..   Raise the lvl requirement Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:45 am

i think hateyime is completely right.i mean ..
were outlaws we need to help eachother Evil or Very Mad

but i have another thoght.
i think we should be 50+...
b'cause the stronger the better....
Back to top Go down
TrueNicor

TrueNicor

PostSubject: Re: Raise the lvl requirement   Raise the lvl requirement Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 11:04 am

we can barely get 40+ to join, 50+ want a guild that can tank all there fb's adn bh and as of right now we can not
Back to top Go down
Melain

PostSubject: True   Raise the lvl requirement Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:30 pm

I think we should raise the bar because if you realize if you go in guildive been in outlaws a while and so far i have never see any / most of the under 30 people i think 40 is a good limit because more poeple would join and we would get a stronger guild... Just My opion
Back to top Go down
Mythika

Mythika

PostSubject: Ty for suggestion!   Raise the lvl requirement Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:38 pm

Ty for the suggestion and we have raised the bar 2 lvl 30+ but this will mean everyone will not make exceptions appreciate all of ur input and i dont believe we will be long in having a strong faction we all work very hard for our lvls and will continue to do so .......i am hoping! After this the bar may well need to be raised but as of now the bar is set at 30! <3 Mythika
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raise the lvl requirement   Raise the lvl requirement Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raise the lvl requirement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outlaws Faction :: Discussions :: General Discussion-
Jump to: