Outlaws Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaws is a faction within perfect world international

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

im sorry guys

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
chanman
Moderators
chanman

im sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: im sorry guys   im sorry guys Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 3:50 pm

i know i siad it a million times already but to bell and killer im sorry i asked you two for help and my faction pked you and looks like its now KOS on both sides Sad i just want to let all outlaw membets know i will not attack anyof you unless im attacked first
Back to top Go down
TrueNicor

TrueNicor

im sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: im sorry guys   im sorry guys Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 3:53 pm

wth is goin on. wht guild. wht happened. wth kos
Back to top Go down
chanman
Moderators
chanman

im sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: im sorry guys   im sorry guys Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 6:00 pm

TrueNicor wrote:
wth is goin on. wht guild. wht happened. wth kos

i asked 2 outlaws to help me and a friend with a quest and in the middle of it more of my faction hideout was there helping someone else they then pked the 2 outlaws (bell and killer) then i guess it was afri talked to our leader which some how ended up as us listing you guys as KOS
Back to top Go down
tasiilia
Moderators

im sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: im sorry guys   im sorry guys Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:17 am

it's not your fault if some of your guilides are stupid.
Back to top Go down
chanman
Moderators
chanman

im sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: im sorry guys   im sorry guys Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:00 pm

i yelled at them and told them to stop and they said no Sad
Back to top Go down
Mertue

Mertue

im sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: im sorry guys   im sorry guys Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:09 pm

well me and Eru were pked at marriage quest by members of Hideout Shocked
no worries I'll see if I can get my friend to talk to the leader of Hideout and get this
situation resolve Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lhupet
Moderators
Lhupet

im sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: im sorry guys   im sorry guys Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:26 pm

well mertue it happen early to our guildies it happen to you and eru and it will happen to anyone of us.
trusting them is nonsense and talking to them is useless. we become a laughing stuff now for them.

if anyone see hideout don't attack unless you are very sure that you can win. killing 1 hideout in full squad is much better to send them our seriousness in this matter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

im sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: im sorry guys   im sorry guys Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

im sorry guys
Page 1 of 1