Outlaws Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaws is a faction within perfect world international

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guest Book Sign In Here! :)

Go down 
+9
Lilrose
TheUnholyOne
sedative13
observant
Afridity
Bulma_bunny
confidant
Mythika
xClAWSx
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xClAWSx
Admin
xClAWSx

Guest Book Sign In Here! :) Empty
PostSubject: Guest Book Sign In Here! :)   Guest Book Sign In Here! :) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:30 pm

We just want to keep an eye on how many people visit site so if you could please leave your name and level here by following this template would be great thank you Smile

Name:...
level:...
Reason for visiting:...
Back to top Go down
https://outlawsfaction.forumotion.net
redwolfe

PostSubject: new   Guest Book Sign In Here! :) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:27 pm

Afri add me lol lvl 99
Back to top Go down
Mythika

Mythika

PostSubject: Myth Signing In ^_^   Guest Book Sign In Here! :) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:51 am

flower Hiya Sweeties Lookin at forum Guild Name: Mythika Lvl 24 <3333 Outlaws Keep havin g fun and following rules <3333 flower
Back to top Go down
confidant

confidant

PostSubject: Re: Guest Book Sign In Here! :)   Guest Book Sign In Here! :) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:30 am

Hi I'm confidant

It's an honour to be in this faction with some of the kindest people anyone could ever wish to meet

You guys are the best bounce
Back to top Go down
Bulma_bunny

Bulma_bunny

PostSubject: Re: Guest Book Sign In Here! :)   Guest Book Sign In Here! :) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:00 am

Hiya Outlaws pirat
Lilydarkness lvl 27 Saying hiya to all the outlaws Let keep havein fun ^^

Outlaws forever albino ^^ Have Fun Hunnies Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Afridity
Admin
Afridity

PostSubject: Re: Guest Book Sign In Here! :)   Guest Book Sign In Here! :) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:28 am

Awww ty u guys Smile great to have all of u Smile
Back to top Go down
Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Guest Book Sign In Here! :)   Guest Book Sign In Here! :) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:44 am

Hello all figured it was time for me to joi the forum...
I got three rooms in faction:
Unholywings lvl 34 archer
Unholyterror lvl 21 assassin
Unholyblades lvl 18 blademaster

Hope to get pic posted soon so all can see me.
Back to top Go down
observant

observant

PostSubject: Hello   Guest Book Sign In Here! :) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:20 am

Hello I'm observant What a Face
Joined at Level 29
Now level 31

Twisted Evil drunken Shocked
Back to top Go down
sedative13

sedative13

PostSubject: Re: Guest Book Sign In Here! :)   Guest Book Sign In Here! :) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 7:31 pm

Ok, why not. I was here...

Sedative Smile
Back to top Go down
sedative13

sedative13

PostSubject: Re: Guest Book Sign In Here! :)   Guest Book Sign In Here! :) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 7:33 pm

I really don't remember what level I was when I joined? 30's? I was selling Afri an Israfel mount and she made me join under penalty of non-payment (j/k).

My main character is a lv 52 Veno (MykeHawk) but I haven't even logged onto the character since I joined Outlaws. I'm having too much fun and my archer is progressing nicely.

Nice to meet all of you.

Sedative
Back to top Go down
TheUnholyOne

TheUnholyOne

PostSubject: Posted Earlyer but ill do it agian with a pic   Guest Book Sign In Here! :) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 7:52 pm

Im josh I've got 3 toons in Outlaw's:
Unholywings lvl 35 archer
Unholyterror lvl21 assassin
Unholyblades lvl 22 Blademaster

if you've got any questions feel free to ask me ill answer them to the best of my knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Lilrose

Lilrose

PostSubject: Re: Guest Book Sign In Here! :)   Guest Book Sign In Here! :) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:20 pm

Hiya, Lilrose here well I finally got on here. I can't remember what level I was when I joined, think around 29. I am now almost level 36 Blademaster.

I'm glad I joined. I am having fun and plan on keep having fun!

Outlaw's are AWESOME!!
Back to top Go down
LoliCleric

LoliCleric

PostSubject: MY Chars :S   Guest Book Sign In Here! :) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:45 am

AquaticSiren... 10 i think but the char i play most on is LoliCleric only been in the guild since Thursday,
Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu!
Back to top Go down
Afridity
Admin
Afridity

PostSubject: Ty all for,,,,,,,,,   Guest Book Sign In Here! :) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:18 pm

Ty all for being a really big part of outlaws i am very proud of all u guys Keep up the god work everyone one of u........-tacklehugs fo every one- sunny cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LoliCleric

LoliCleric

PostSubject: Re: Guest Book Sign In Here! :)   Guest Book Sign In Here! :) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:00 am

Afridity wrote:
Ty all for being a really big part of outlaws i am very proud of all u guys Keep up the god work everyone one of u........-tacklehugs fo every one- sunny cheers Very Happy

-collapses in a pit of crumples flesh- TY AFRI<3
Back to top Go down
Afridity
Admin
Afridity

PostSubject: Re: Guest Book Sign In Here! :)   Guest Book Sign In Here! :) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:41 pm

OMG!! God=good and fo=for LOL Funny i hate typing affraid
Back to top Go down
Ciora

PostSubject: Re: Guest Book Sign In Here! :)   Guest Book Sign In Here! :) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 3:55 am

Hello Outlaws! Thank you all for having me- you are all a wonderful group of people!

So far my characters are:
Dilana, archer
Balana, venomancer
Ciora, cleric

I'm not going to bother posting levels because that changes on a daily basis. I'm married in real life to faction member Njal. Balana is my main when Njal is not around and when he is, I'm normally on my cleric. The only thing that I ask of this is that you all try to be mindful that as a stay at home mother, I am often away from the keyboard during my daughter's waking hours. If I am not responding in game, that means that I am busy tending to my little girl- she is my number 1 priority. Without going into too much detail, she is going through a very rough phase at the moment, as she will be 2 at the end of the month. Feel free to message me in game- I love to group and help out when I can!

((hug to all))
Back to top Go down
Afridity
Admin
Afridity

PostSubject: Re: Guest Book Sign In Here! :)   Guest Book Sign In Here! :) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:51 am

Awww ty sweety we will remembr that Smile
Back to top Go down
TheUnholyOne

TheUnholyOne

PostSubject: Re: Guest Book Sign In Here! :)   Guest Book Sign In Here! :) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:18 pm

Hi all sry me and lily didn't get on storm took out our cable (sob). Posting from cell hope to be back soon
Back to top Go down
Afridity
Admin
Afridity

PostSubject: Re: Guest Book Sign In Here! :)   Guest Book Sign In Here! :) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:03 pm

Awww ty sweety for letting us know we were all wondering what happened to u guys......Luv u guys miss u to HI BABYGIRL XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Back to top Go down
TheUnholyOne

TheUnholyOne

PostSubject: Re: Guest Book Sign In Here! :)   Guest Book Sign In Here! :) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:05 am

Your welcome Hun didn't want you worrying its back up but I'm at work lily should be getting on though
Back to top Go down
Bulma_bunny

Bulma_bunny

PostSubject: Re: Guest Book Sign In Here! :)   Guest Book Sign In Here! :) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:42 am

cyclops IM ALIVE yay the storm hates me i swear but im alive be on in little while TACKLE HUGS TO EVERYONE O SNAP HUGS EPICNESS HUGS bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Mythika

Mythika

PostSubject: Mythika   Guest Book Sign In Here! :) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:45 am

Like a Star @ heaven Im Here I signed. ...........me thinks i am possibly done >.< Ty Lily and Unholy for telling us u were alright. Appreciated and Ty all Guild Members for Helping Make this the Best Faction!
cherry
Back to top Go down
BlackPer

PostSubject: Ummmm, hello?   Guest Book Sign In Here! :) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:04 pm

This is BlackPerrin,

my computer recently had it's acpi.sys file go corrupt, so I needed to reinstall windows. This took a bit of time, seeing as my cd drive had been broken for several months, and I needed to wait for my replacement to get shipped.

When I got back on, and had reinstalled PW, I found that I was no longer in the Outlaw's

Why was I booted?
Back to top Go down
BlackPer

PostSubject: Sorry about all that is happening to you afri   Guest Book Sign In Here! :) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:29 pm

Well afri,

I don't know if you will read this, but gamma filled me in on what is happening.
I hope things start working out better for you, and I know that you have the love of all of the faction with you.
I hope I speak for all of us when I say that we will miss you, and we hope that you come back.

It was an honor serving under you.
*bow*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guest Book Sign In Here! :)   Guest Book Sign In Here! :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guest Book Sign In Here! :)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outlaws Faction :: Outlaws Information :: Guests Come Here First Please-
Jump to: